Please pay careful attention to the following:
- There should be a minimum of 3 weeks (21 days) between Pfizer dose 1 and dose 2.
- There should be a minimum of 4 weeks (28 days) between Moderna dose 1 and dose 2.
- Moderna and Pfizer are now interchangeable. So, people who got Moderna as dose 1, need to wait 28 days (4 weeks) to get Dose 2 of Pfizer or Moderna.
- Regardless of Immigration status, anyone above the age of 12 can book an appointment at this clinic.
- Please note that clinic capacity is limited to 40 appointments , hence registration is based of first come first served. If we have more people interested we will request for alternative dates.
- Those with OHIP card, they should bring their card to their appointment.
- Those without OHIP card, they need to bring government-issued identification to their appointment.
- If you have already booked an appointment at a later date, you may still register for this program, however, please make sure to cancel the previous appointment so that other people can book for their vaccine.
- Priority will be given to Seniors, people with physical and mental disabilities, and those with language barriers.
- If you know someone who is in need of vaccination but cannot make an appointment on themselves, please contact Kaveh Shakouri at 613.897.3172 or email@example.com to make arrangements for registration.
- Registration for this clinic is completely voluntarily
- All information will be considered strictly confidential and will be shared with public health authorities to finalize the appointment
- Please note that this is a pre-registration step, upon successful submission of pre-registration form. the clinic will be sending you an official email including vaccination date , time and location in 2 business days.
Should you need more information or have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org