Registration is not available as we have reached our 350 capacity, if we get more than 50 requests we can set another date for vaccination clinic
PAND Settlement Services in collaboration with Ottawa Public Health is offering a 2-day vaccine clinic at Elisabeth-Bruyère COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for Iranian and Farsi-speaking clients in Ottawa.
- Regardless of Immigration status, anyone above the age of 12 can book an appointment at this clinic.
- Please note that clinic capacity is limited to 100 appointments on Saturday and 200 appointments on Sunday, hence registration is based of first come first served. If we have more people interested we will request for alternative dates.
- Those with OHIP card, they should bring their card to their appointment.
- Those without OHIP card, they need to bring government-issued identification to their appointment.
- If you have already booked an appointment at a later date, you may still register for this program, however, please make sure to cancel the previous appointment so that other people can book for their vaccine.
- Priority will be given to Seniors, people with physical and mental disabilities, and those with language barriers.
- If you know someone who is in need of vaccination but cannot make an appointment on themselves, please contact us at 613.897.3172 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for registration.
- Farsi interpreters will be present on both dates to assist people during the vaccination process.
- Registration for this clinic is completely voluntarily
- All information will be considered strictly confidential and will be shared with public health authorities to finalize the appointment
- Please note that this is a pre-registration step, upon successful submission of pre-registration form. the clinic will be sending you an official email including vaccination date , time and location in 2 business days.
Should you need more information or have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com