Java Fundamentals (SE)
Why Learn Java?
Java is among the most popular programming languages out there, mainly because of how versatile and compatible it is. Java can be used for a large number of things, including software development, mobile applications, and large systems development.
In this course you don’t need previous knowledge of Java and programing.
Throughout the course, you will be exposed to fundamental programming concepts and learn how to become a Java developer.
Keyvan Derakhshan Nik; Dual Masters in Computer Science and Embedded Systems
This course will be delivered over 2 semesters
Tuition Fee: $160
- Introduction of programming and OOP, Set the java environment.
- Introduction of IDE , CLASS, Interface
- Casting and mathematic , Datatype
- OOP Concepts
- Access Modifier & Constructors, Lazy and eager coding, enumeration
- Package , Polymorphisms , Inheritance
- This, Super , abstract class , interface
- Extends, Implements , some design pattern, UML
- Call By Address , call by value, Java bean ,Stateless , sate full ,Garbage collector , shallow copy deep copy, hash code
- Generic ,Array list , Link list , HashMap , Hashtable , Exception and exception handling
Tuition Fee: $176
- Annotation, Reflection , Dependancy Injection (DI) Pattern ,Inversion of control (IOC) Pattern
- Thread, Multi thread , Multi process. Synch, Volatile
- Produce, consumer, IO
- File reader/Writer , Inputstream , outputstream
- JSON, XML
- DATA Base
- Presentation (Desktop)
- Event handling
- Observer , MVC, BCE
- Differences Between Java 8 and 7