Individual Mock Interviews – Preliminary Registration
- Have you received similar email or hope to receive one?
- Are you preparing for a job, grad school, or internship interview?
Do you feel unprepared or experience anxiety before an interview?
The best way to alleviate your anxiety and come across as confident and knowledgeable is to prepare ahead of time and practice, practice, practice!
In this Mock Interview workshop you will learn about:
- Some basic questions to ask yourself before preparing for an interview
- What are the most commonly asked interview questions?
- What different kinds of questions are asked? (Including behavioural and situational questions)
- What are some effective ways of answering questions?
- How much information should I provide for each question?
- What should I wear?
- And much more
If these are some of the questions you need help with, then you should attend the Mock Interview Workshop hosted by PAND Settlement Services.
How to submit your application
In order to make the process open to as many applicants as possible we have kept the pretend job advertisement generic, so please indicate in your cover letter your discipline and with the level of role you are applying for.
We invite you to submit an application for your desired job advertisement through the following form.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to be mock interviewed at the workshop to practice their interviewing skills.